Sunday, September 21, 2008

Trip to Thompson Falls Montana

We had so much fun in Montana 2 weeks ago for Whitney's baby blessing! Jake had a week off of school so we went on a much needed vacation and got to see both of our families. (Jake's family who came, his Mom (Eileen), Dad (Scott), Grandpa Jack and Grandma Kathleen, and his brother Seth. My family who came, Mom (Toni), Dad (Tom), sisters, Hilary and Chelsie, nephew Ethan, and Grandpa Delray and Grandma Shirlee. Jake did a great job on the blessing. Jake's Dad and my Dad got to be in the circle as well as Great Grandpa Delray.) When Jake was done with the blessing Whitney was smiling from ear to ear at Grandpa Tom. Great Grandma Wendling said she was smiling the entire blessing! (I am still waiting on a couple pictures of Whitney in her blessing dress so I will not post those pictures yet..)

Jake got to go fishing with his Dad and Grandpa a few times, and I got to get a little rest, which was all I wanted... We didn't get to play in the water like we would have liked because the weather was to cold. The day we left it was really warm, go figure. We also ended up staying an extra day because our flight got canceled, it was nice, we spent a little extra time with Uncle Seth. Jake and I also got to go on a date to a movie and lunch thanks to Grandma Eileen! We really needed that and I hope that soon we can go on another date together, it was so much fun to spend time together without our babies. Carter had so much fun and was the center of attention!! There are so many pictures, like always! enjoy them. :)



























2 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

Hey girl I am glad you got a little break. It sounds like you definitely needed it. Congratulations to little Whitney on her big day and I am glad that your family was there to enjoy it with you. That always makes those days special. I hope things will turn around for you guys. Cater is getting so big.

Take care,
Cindy

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

Great pics! So glad you got a great vacay!