Thursday, April 24, 2008

Appointment rescheduled..

My Ultrasound that was scheduled for tomorrow has been rescheduled to Tuesday, the 29th at 3 p.m. Apparently they do not have a physician in tomorrow, so the waiting continues.. I am feeling a bit better about things though, things will be okay.

Carter is still busy as ever, he loves to go outside and play chase with me, I just can't keep up with him these days.. We went to playgroup the other day and he just loved it, he climbed on everything and he has no fear! He tried to jump off the very high play gym, if I hadn't been watching him so closely he would have. I had to catch him and lift him down when he was trying to grab the pole and slide down I was standing on my tippy toes, he is just still to small to try that one. Swimming is another activity that he loves, he is not at all scared of the water, luckily I have a life jacket that just fits him perfectly for when he wants me to let go of him in the water. Anytime he gets a little hurt lately from falls, or just anything he will start to fake cry and come and have me kiss his hand better, it is so funny. This morning he came and gave me a big huge, it made my day and made it worth it to get up so dang early!!

Jake is doing great in school, he is very very smart and on top of things. I am enjoying cooking new things all the time, now that I finally found some medicine to help my nausea that is what I have been doing with the little spare time I have. I made whole wheat tortillas for the first time and they were really good. I get to go to Colorado on the 30th to see my sister Kim and I am very excited!

1 comments:

Maren said...

That is so cute that Carter wants you to kiss his hand. Sydne does the same thing!! It just melts your heart.