Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged

Four jobs I have had in my life:

  1. Little Caesars Pizza
  2. Academic Counselor
  3. Waitress
  4. Recruiter

Four movies I have watched over and over:

  1. Pride and Prejudice
  2. The Notebook
  3. Sweet Home Alabama
  4. 13 going on 30

Four places I have lived:

  1. Idaho Falls, ID
  2. Sarasota, FL
  3. Logan, UT
  4. Kirksville, MO
  5. Mesa, AZ (I had to add one more. ;) )

Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Chicken Salad
  2. Warm homemade rolls/bread
  3. Pie (any kind)
  4. Hamburger from the grill

Four places I'd rather be right now:

  1. Florida at Siesta Beach
  2. Hawaii
  3. Thompson Falls, MT at Jake's parents cabin on the River.
  4. Soaking in a hot tub (I agree with Kathryn on this one!)

Four things I am looking forward to in 2008:

  1. Birth of my baby girl
  2. Summer-spending a little time with Jake
  3. Carter's 2nd birthday
  4. Holidays

Four friends I tag:

  1. Tasheena
  2. Maren
  3. Tiff
  4. Michelle

1 comments:

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Hi Jaime-it's me, Anne Barlow! I just found your blog and it is so cute! I am glad that things are going so well for you and your fam. I am also starting to love this whole blogging thing because it helps me keep in touch with everyone! You can look at my blog too: anneofgreenbarlows.blogspot.com
Love you and hope that all goes well with your little girl:)