I set this account up in October, well my great friend and favorite neighbor Tasheena did, and then I never used it.. I forgot all about it and finally I decided that I needed to get going on this so that it is easier to keep updated with my friends and family, and lets face it EVERYONE has a blog now! I don't like the way my page looks but can't seem to figure out how to make it fun.. I will just have to keep playing with it when I get more time. I don't really have a lot new going on right now, other than the fact that I am still feeling sick, and my hip still really hurts!! Pregnancy just takes a lot out of me, as I am sure it does a lot of woman! But in the end it is so worth it, I just love being a Mother!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jamie,
I'm so glad you have a blog! It's good to get an update on you guys! Glad to hear your doing great. Congrats on the baby girl. That will be so fun for you!
Hey Jaime, if you want to play with your blog - I use pyzam.com they have lots of backgrounds & layouts & they're simple to add to your blogspot. So glad you're blogging!
Claire
Post a Comment