Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update...

We had the Ultra sound today, the tech did her work and then the Doctor came in and said, "I am going to tell you the same thing I told the lady this morning, that is a text book heart, I mean it is Gorgeous, it is the kind they put in the text books.. The beating is regular and the rate is perfect." So all that worrying for the last 3 weeks was pointless, but it is hard not to do when you just don't know.. I am so grateful, I know there were a lot of prayers and thoughts in our direction and I am so appreciative for that! The ultra sound showed a very very busy little girl, she doesn't stop moving, I hope that doesn't mean she is going to be as busy as her brother! He was bad the other day, I had just bathed him and dressed him and then went in for 2 minutes to try to dry my hair and when I went to check on him (he was playing in his room) he had taken off his jeans and his diaper and made a huge mess on his carpet (If you know what I mean!) Gross, I had a hard time cleaning that one up!!! He just never stops. I love him though, he has started giving my kisses on the check and also blows me kisses, I love it! We are going to Colorado tomorrow for a week to see my sister and her kids, it will be nice for him to play and get to know them.

7 comments:

Anne of Green Barlows said...

I am so glad that everything is okay with your little girl! I would love love love your recipes-I still use quite a few from when we were roommies...my email address is: anne.barlow@usu.edu
Have fun on your trip:)

Kathryn Palmer said...

This is great news. Your prayers were answered. Glad your baby girl is doing well.

Kathryn Palmer said...

This is great news! I am happy to hear your baby girl is well.

The Wilkins' said...

That is wonderful news Jaime! I'm so glad everything is okay!

Nashelle said...

I'm glad everything is going well for you and the baby! Hope you guys are having fun on your trip!

Tiffany said...

Great News Jaime!! I hope you're having a fun time in Colorado!!

Aundrea said...

Hi Jaime! Britney gave me your blog address, hope you don't mind. I'm so jealous you're having a girl!=) Carter is huge & so cute! My blog is www.matrjmasonfamily.blogspot.com
It's great seeing what you've been up to! Keep in touch! Aundrea