Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What a Crazy Day- Time for a little venting session..

Today I had to go to the Doctor for a check up, they did their usual stuff, weight, questions, check the babies heart beat.. While checking the heartbeat The Doctor noticed a clicking in the heartbeat so she had me do an ultrasound. In the Ultrasound you could see and hear this happening, The Doctor said it could just be something in the electrical system (I don't know what any of this means) it is hard to say exactly what it is or could be... My regular Doctor is out of town until Monday, so when she gets back they will have her look things over and then call me. The thing that is so hard is the waiting!! He told me not to worry, it is probably nothing to worry about but how in the world do you not worry. I know I just need to be positive and I am trying to be, it is just hard when you don't understand or even know exactly what is going on.. Jake talked to one of his professors who knows things about clicking heart beats and he gave him some hand outs, they seem pretty helpful to Jake so when he gets home I will read over them. I am sure they will bring me some comfort.

3 comments:

Nashelle said...

Jaime, I hope everything is ok. I'm sure it will be...isn't awful to have to sit and wait and worry!!

Lindsay said...

Jamie...it is so fun to hear from you. Crazy how this whole blog thing connects you with people you never would have thought. Sorry about the heart thing. We just found out that our baby girl has kidney issues and all we can do it wait...which is the hardest part. Hang in there!

Kathryn Palmer said...

That is interesting...a clicking heart beat. I know you are concerned, so just wanted you to know I will be thinking of you. Let us know what you find out.