Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Carter....

He is driving me crazy! Yesterday he some how got a hold of my cell phone and put it in the toilet, I am sad because I really like my cell phone and can't afford a new one.. He has learned how to open doors and now gets into EVERYTHING in the closets! I need to get some door stoppers, but hope that my clever little boy can't figure out how to still open the doors. Yesterday he locked himself in the bathroom and I couldn't get him out for 30 minutes, I tried everything! I was making cookies and went and got one and said, "Carter here's a cookies," right when I said that he jumped up from playing with my bathroom stuff and opened the door to get his cookie. He is such a stinker! He is so much smarter than I realized. I am not complaining about him I promise, I think he is so cute, but he does drive me crazy with how busy he is. I think he is going to be such a tease like his Dad!

My Grandparents are here visiting from Idaho, they adore Carter and just laugh and laugh at all the things he does. My Grandma made me a beautiful blessing dress for my little girl and some booties to go with it, I just love it! It will be fun to dress a little girl.

1 comments:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

How nice of your grandma! There are so many cute girl clothes out there, too.
Let us know how the doctor's visit goes. I'm sure it's just a precautionary thing!!