So on Sunday, we decided to shave Carter's head, mostly because someone (we won't say any names.. me) tried to give him a hair cut and it was awful! So, Jake shaved his head so his hair will all grow back the same length. I of course cried, I loved his hair! I know it will grow back and he is cute no matter what. I will say though, it is like looking at a whole different kid, he just looks so different!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Carter's new look
Posted by Jaime at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
he looks so much older with his new hair do...my boys always have way short hair, so i love it!
To be honest...I actually like it better this way! He looks soooo cute! But I can see how losing his hair would be hard for you. :)
Post a Comment