Whitney Lynne Wendling!! 6 lbs. 15 oz. 21 1/2 inches long. Born Wednesday, July 9th, 2008 at 2:26 p.m. Doctor Solovieva holding Whitney, she was a wonderful Doctor!!
Jaime, she's beautiful!! She looks so much like Carter! I actually bought you that dress same for Whitney! Someone else has cute taste as well! Congratulations!!
Jamie, she is beautiful! I love her little dress, but mostly I just love her. I can't get over how cute she is! Seriously, a gorgeous newborn. Not squashy at all! A regular Gerber baby. :) Congratulations again. I hope you are feeling well, and I can't wait to see this little one!
I agree! I could see Carter in her little face- at least they'll look like brother & sister! That's awesome! Love the dress too! SO stinkin' cute! Congrats!!! We can't wait to see her!!
Congratulations you guys!!! She is so beautiful! Her dress is adorable and you look fantastic! I hope things are going well for you at home and that you are all getting plenty of sleep:) When you find a sec, give us some details like how you came up with her name, how Carter is reacting to her and stuff!
Jaimers, I've been thinking about you the last few days and even reached for my phone yesterday to discover I had your old#. I was so excited to see your gift from heaven was delivered early. Whitney is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Sending you all my love from UT to your happy home. Congratulations!
Jaime she is absolutely beautiful. Funny thing, Hallie has that same dress only it's much bigger! Glad to hear everyone's doing well. I wish we lived closer so we could come visit and bring dinner. We send our love and prayers though.
We are so happy for you!!!! Congrats and hope all continues to go well!! She is adorable and soooo cute!!!!! I can't wait to see her and help you in anyway. I will be home July 24th! You are beautiful, you are in our prayers!!
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl. I love her name...nice job! I guess everything went well with the delivery, because you all look happy and she looks healthy.
Currently we are living in Murray, Utah where my husband is doing his medical rotations. My life is busy taking care of my family! I feel like life couldn't be better, we have really been blessed.
17 comments:
Awwww... I love her little dress!!!
Jaime, she's beautiful!! She looks so much like Carter! I actually bought you that dress same for Whitney! Someone else has cute taste as well! Congratulations!!
Jamie, she is beautiful! I love her little dress, but mostly I just love her. I can't get over how cute she is! Seriously, a gorgeous newborn. Not squashy at all! A regular Gerber baby. :) Congratulations again. I hope you are feeling well, and I can't wait to see this little one!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful. She kind of looks like carter, in a girly kind of way. You guys make cute kids. Way to go!!
I agree! I could see Carter in her little face- at least they'll look like brother & sister! That's awesome! Love the dress too! SO stinkin' cute! Congrats!!! We can't wait to see her!!
jaime, she's absolutely gorgeous! congrats!
Congratulations you guys!!! She is so beautiful! Her dress is adorable and you look fantastic! I hope things are going well for you at home and that you are all getting plenty of sleep:)
When you find a sec, give us some details like how you came up with her name, how Carter is reacting to her and stuff!
Jaimers, I've been thinking about you the last few days and even reached for my phone yesterday to discover I had your old#. I was so excited to see your gift from heaven was delivered early. Whitney is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Sending you all my love from UT to your happy home. Congratulations!
Jamie she is so cute! You will love having a little girl to dress up they are so fun! Congrats and hope getting used to two kids is a breeze for you!
Congrats!! I'm so glad she's here and everything turned out great!
Jaime she is absolutely beautiful. Funny thing, Hallie has that same dress only it's much bigger! Glad to hear everyone's doing well. I wish we lived closer so we could come visit and bring dinner. We send our love and prayers though.
Congratulations! She is darling!
We are so happy for you!!!! Congrats and hope all continues to go well!! She is adorable and soooo cute!!!!! I can't wait to see her and help you in anyway. I will be home July 24th! You are beautiful, you are in our prayers!!
She is just beautiful Jaime! Congratulations!!
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl. I love her name...nice job! I guess everything went well with the delivery, because you all look happy and she looks healthy.
Congrats!! She's beautiful!
I love the pictures! She's so precious! Congratulations =)
Post a Comment