Monday, July 7, 2008

Prayers

For anyone who reads this I could really use some prayers, I am so nervous to have this baby, the delivery, the new life, everything.. I can't calm down, can't sleep, can't stop throwing up. I know I have been through this before and that so many woman go through this, but for some reason this is just how I deal with it. I went through it with Carter too. I know everything will turn out fine, but I also know that prayers will help calm me down and comfort me, and most importantly get me and the baby through it! Thank you to everyone for your love, support and prayers!

8 comments:

Aundrea said...

i'm sorry you're feeling like that. i'll definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers. and if this helps (probably not), i always say 2 is easy, 3 is HARD! (and to think i'm actually ready for a fourth!)

you'll do great and i can't wait to see pics of "baby girl".

Kathryn Palmer said...

I will keep you in my prayers.

AprilF said...

I just went through this and I've made it (so far anyway ;)) and YOU can do it!! Prayers for you!

Matt and Dionne said...

I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. Like my sister said, two is manageable, three is hard! I hope you are feeling better. And of course we'll keep you in our prayers:)

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

I am praying for you big time darlin- you are the most awesome mommy, this baby is sooo lucky to have you! Can't wait to meet her whenever she comes!

Andrea said...

Oh Jaime, you are such a sweetheart, and we are praying for you and your family, and especially your new little Whitney! We are so happy that she is finally here, and I personally can't wait to get my hands on her. I hope that all is well with you, and that the symptoms of post-pregnancy aren't too harsh on you. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. You know I'll do it. :)

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Of course I will keep you in my prayers! You can do it! You are an amazing woman with amazing strength and faith and I know that everything will go well. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one:) Love ya

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're stressed about having/handling two kids. I think this is a really common feeling for all moms,I was really scared too. BUT, I know that you will be great!! You will adjust to two kids in no time, and you won't be able to remember what it was like when you didn't have your sweet little girl. I love you, I'll be praying for you, and can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!!