My great friend Janae' let us borrow a toddler bed for Carter, he helped Jake put it together and when they were done, Jake told Carter to get in his bed, he went and sat in it and smiled (I didn't get a picture of that because my camera wasn't working). That night after we got him ready for bed we told him to go get in his bed and go night, night, he went straight to his room and got in his bed, pulled his blanket over him and went to sleep. It has worked great since! I don't put him in it at nap time though because he will not take a nap if I do, so he has to sleep in his tented crib for naps instead.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Toddler bed
Posted by Jaime at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment